How to build a yoga sequence
How to build a yoga sequence. Exploring the how and why, in addition to the what.
Throughout my years of being a yoga mentor, many of my students became yoga teachers themselves. Being a YogaWorks teacher trainer myself, one aspect of the 200hr training is how to sequence a class. Little did I know this isn’t so common across all trainings. Even for those of you who don’t go on to be teacher’s, but are interested in exploring yoga a bit more, knowing how to build a sequence is a great tool for you to:
- Develop a home practice
- Develop classes for your students
- Understand how movements flow together
- Dive into components of each pose and how to build a sequence around that
- Understand how to implement actions
- Learn how to become efficient in your teaching
- Learn an outline which supports your own creativity
- Explore similar movements across many asana’s
This workshop with www.alifeofeducation.com is a great place to start.
To view more details about this course click the link below.