Terms and conditions
Company Name: ALOE - A Life Of Energy LLC
Trading Name: ALOE - A Life of Education
Operating from the website www.alifeofeducation.com subject to these Terms and Conditions and all modifications thereto.
ALOE is an online fitness education website selling online fitness education courses, lectures and workshops from www.alifeofeducation.com
The purpose of the Website is to provide fitness education to fitness enthusiast, fitness professionals and health professionals. The content of the Website is for education purposes only and is not for commercial use.
- Upon the completion of registration and payment of your chosen course you will receive a confirmation email and a limited access to the course.
- Before participating in any online course offered through the ALOE website, participants are encouraged to read the rules and restrictions associated with each online course.
- Course access is limited to one person per purchase
- Access to courses will be subject to validity period, expiring on the expiry date detailed on your invoice, sent to your nominated email upon registration.
- All participants registered for a course have a period of 3 months to complete all the required elements within the course.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the course participants will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ with an allocated Grade.
- After completion of the course or expiration date access to the course will cease.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions associated to the ALOE website and all details on the website may be amended in any way and at any time by the ALOE directors in their complete discretion and without any notice to ALOE members and followers.
Visa and Master Card from all currencies shall be accepted
All ALOE customers must be over the age of shall 18 years old. Customer using the website who are minors (under the age of 18) shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
At ALOE, we rely on you to carefully select and ensure when you register/ purchase a course or product that the course is both suitable to your education level and your interests.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- No refunds are permitted once a course has been commenced.
- ALOE will only issue a refund in the following scenarios: where an error has occurred within the ALOE website is unable to properly meet the need of student learning.
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment, which the course was purchased excluding all government taxes, bank charges and any other fees.
- ALOE will only consider refunds as stated within this policy and if lodged within 7 days of making the purchase for any ALOE course.
- All ALOE courses are all non refundable.
- Course access is granted to the registered person enrolled in an ALOE course.
- Course access cannot be transferred to any other person once the course has commenced.
- Prior to commencement of your course participants may transfer course access to anyone you choose to nominate with written approval from ALOE within 7 days of purchasing from the invoice date.
- A participant may transfer to another course of equal or lesser value so long as the course has not been commenced.
- No transfers are permitted once a course has been started.
- ALOE functions only as a platform for information dissemination; reselling online fitness education courses from individual educators. ALOE is not responsible or liable for any information regarding course content and authenticity and credibility.
- ALOE will not be held responsible for material published by the individual educators.
- ALOE is not responsible for any liability incurred from the use of the information provided by course educators.
- ALOE will not give any form of guarantee or warranty in respect of any form of information imparted by ALOE educators.
- ALOE is not considered responsible for the quality of service provided by our Partnering educators.
- ALOE will also endeavor to maintain the quality of our partnering educators up to industry standards however we cannot guarantee this at all times.
- By purchasing an ALOE course you agree to the ALOE terms and conditions and any amendments.
- Course details, information and terms listed on ALOE may be amended and updated from time to time by ALOE in their complete discretion, without notifying members.
- ALOE will not be held responsible for any incorrect or error names entered under the registration page details and will not be obliged to make a refund in any case relating to this.
- ALOE reserves the right to change course costs, charges or add-ons that are applied for the purchase and online course
- ALOE expects that you enter all correct details to ensure that you receive proper certification.
PRIVACY & PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to register you as an ALOE member and for occasional updates and newsletters from ALOE. ALOE will take the appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.alifeofeducation.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- ALOE reserves the right to retain your information for ALOE marketing purposes.
- ALOE will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone. Personal information i.e. your name, contact details, and email address will be collected by ALOE.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
ALOE is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile hence in the case of any disputes; governing law shall revert back to local UAE law.
Services to OFAC and sanctioned countries is will not be authorized.
- You may only use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and may not use the Website to engage in any unlawful activity or fraudulent purpose or to infringe on the rights of www.alifeducation.com, its Partners or others.
- Visitors to the ALOE site agree to use the ALOE website only for lawful purposes.
- If a dispute arises between the customer and ALOE arises, the UAE federal law will be applicable.
- ALOE will enforce legal action where the ALOE membership is misused in anyway or used fraudulently.
DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY
- The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Trade Name: A Life of Education
Company Name: A life of Energy LLC
Phone: (+971) 0556930529
P.O. BOX: 515 000
Address: Sharjah Media City Freezone
Country: United Arab Emirates