In this lecture series, Naomh McElhatton, dives into getting your foothold on social media, understanding the basics and where to get started.
For any fitness professional, yoga or pilates instructor eager to get a grasp on this ever evolving art of Social Media marketing this workshop is the perfect way to get your footing and increase exposure to your personal brand.
- How to use social media to grow your business
- Factors and people to consider when wanting to grow your business online
- What steps to take when creating a social media strategy
- Defining your goals
- Understand each social media platform
- Understand and define your customer persona
- Analyse and monitor how engaging your content is
- Promoting and integrating your content online
- How to utilise your customer database
- How to approach partnerships and affiliations
- How to use each individual social media platform & engagement tips for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube Twitter and Snapchat
- What is an elevator pitch
- What is a Call to Action, it's importance and examples
- Tips on how to create a content calendar so you can keep structure and consistency to your social media marketing campaign
- Final Five top tips for creating you social media strategy
This workshop is a 19 part series delving into the following subjects.
Test yourself by purchasing this course