This advanced course gives you and fitness professionals the summit of knowledge on working with clients with any type of diabetes or with prediabetes.
It covers the final topics related to diabetes and prediabetes, including gestational diabetes and other concerns related to working with female clients.
There is more information about the types of insulin people with type 1 diabetes use (and well as many with type 2 and gestational diabetes) and how to help dedicated athletes troubleshoot their performance issues.
Finally, CPTs will learn more about the best technologies to use to train clients with diabetes and prediabetes.
Trainers at this level will be in demand by clients with diabetes.
- Key Terms - Diabetes Basics: Gestational Diabetes
- Body Fat and Reversal of Insulin Resistance - Lose Weight through Motion - Keep the Weight Off
- Maximize Muscle for Optimal Health - Keep Muscle when Dieting - Rev Up Insulin Action and Health - Do Balance Training
- Injected (Non-Insulin) Medications - Insulin Use - Insulin and Exercise Interactions - Food Intake for Motion and Health - Supplement Use
- Meters and Continuous Monitors - More Motion Factors - Adjust Food Intake for Exercise - Adjust Medications and Insulin for Exercise - Deal with and Prevent Hypoglycemia - Motion Troubleshooting Tips
- Health Complications - Females with Diabetes - Athletes and Performance
- Use Technology to Promote Adherence - Get Emotionally Fit through Motion - Level 3 Diabetes Training Program Wrap-Up
Test yourself by purchasing this course