This intermediate course covers more on;
This level takes it up a notch!
- Key Terms - Types of Diabetes (and Prediabetes) - Diagnosis of Diabetes or Prediabetes - Blood Glucose and A1C Goals - Optimizing Time in Range (with CGM) - When to Get a Checkup or Stress Test First Lv 2 S4 Diabetes Motion Training - Cardio Exercise Precautions - Interval Training - Resistance (Strength) Training - Flexibility Training - More Unstructured Activity - Debunking Some Physical Activity Myths
Insulin Resistance and Motion
- Cardio Exercise Precautions - Interval Training - Resistance (Strength) Training - Flexibility Training - More Unstructured Activity - Debunking Some Physical Activity Myths
- Oral Medications - Exercise Effects of Diabetes Medications - Exercise Effects of Other Medications - Effects of Food on Motion and Health Supplement Use
- Monitor Exercise Intensity - Fine Tune Food Intake - Avoid Medication-Induced Hypoglycemia with Exercise - Handle Spontaneous Exercise - Prevent Later-Onset Hypoglycemia - Be Aware of Hypoglycemia Unawareness - Use Exercise to Prevent Hypoglycemia
- Health Complications - Medication Weight Gain and Loss - Youth (Children and Adolescents) with Diabetes - Follow the Latest Training Trends?
- Overcome Barriers to Motion - Be Effective with Goal Setting - Use Technology to Promote Adherence - Level 2 Diabetes Training Program Wrap-Up
Test yourself by purchasing this course